Loan Application Checklist
In order to make the loan process an easy one, there is certain information that you need to get ready before applying. You will be asked for:
- Details of your income. You may need to provide copies of your payslips, group certificates or if you are self employed you may need your past two years' taxation returns for both business and personal.
- Evidence of your savings, such as bank statements, term deposits, share portfolio, etc.
- If you have purchased a property you will need to provide details of the property along with specific pages of the contract of sale.
- If you have purchased an investment property, you will also need to provide confirmation of the rental.
- If you want to refinance you will be required to provide copies of the last 6 months loan statements of your existing mortgage(s) and a copy of the recent rates notice for all properties owned
- You will need to provide details of your current assets and liabilities.
- You will also be asked to provide sufficient identification to satisfy Government and lender identification requirements.